How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 2-3 pounds
Maternity clothes: Nope. I am still in all my regular clothing...but maybe not for long
Stretch marks? None :)
Sleep: Sleep most of the night. Get up almost once a night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Reading my weekly updates I get about the human growing inside me
Miss anything? I have really been missing Coffee & Diet Cokes!
Movement: None yet. I know he/she is in there but I don't have any feeling of movement yet. Hopefully I will start to get quickening this week! Fingers crossed!
Food cravings: Snickers Almonds....when Freddie doesn't get a chance to eat them all! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Symptoms: Still tired...I am waiting for that burst of energy! Well I have had a lot of pregnancy brain as well!
Labor Signs: None and hopefully I won't have any signs for awhile
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. Freddie may beg to differ though.
Looking forward to: Enjoying this time and getting to experience it all.
Sorry for the no make up picture! It was a work at home day for me! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment