Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week 14...Size of a Nectarine

Week 14 is here. As of today 9/12/2014 I am officially 14 weeks along. We have a ultrasound appointment next Wednesday just for a check up and then 3 weeks after that we get to find out the sex of the baby.

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 1-2 pounds
Maternity clothes: Nope. I am still in all my regular clothing
Stretch marks? None :)
Sleep: Sleep most of the night. Get up almost once a night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Hitting 14 weeks. It is crazy how quickly time goes by!
Miss anything? Nothing really. Maybe sushi but I am still able to eat cooked sushi. Really not missing alcohol.
Movement: None yet. I know he/she is in there but I don't have any feeling of movement yet.
Food cravings: I really haven't had any cravings. I do eat a lot of fish tacos though.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Symptoms: None the only symptom I have experienced is fatigue.
Labor Signs: None and hopefully I won't have any signs for awhile
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. Freddie may beg to differ though.
Looking forward to: Enjoying this time and getting to experience it all.


1 comment: