Sorry this post is late....we got to enjoy the State Fair Of Texas yesterday! Freddie and I went for the 18/19 week check up on Tuesday! We got to see out baby. It is 8 ounces and likes to cover its face! We also found out the sex of the baby but that will be revealed on Sunday to our closest family and friends. I did go to Kohl's yesterday and already bought a few outfits for the new addition! Yesterday when we went to the State Fair the baby got to enjoy a Fletcher's corn dog which is a must, Fried King Ranch Casserole which was amazing, Fried Frito's Pie...get it every year, Fried Cheesecake...had to top it off with something sweet. It was all delicious and I am pretty sure the baby liked it as well! The next blog I post will be about the sex of the baby! The 3 of us leave for Boston on Tuesday it is a nice break for all of us and our busy schedule's lately!

No comments:
Post a Comment