Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 20....in Boston!

Thursday marked my half way mark through my pregnancy. We celebrated in Boston. We did a lot of walking and got to see a historic city. I am still feeling great. I have a anterior placenta which means my placenta in the the front of my stomach that is why I haven't felt Miss Brinley move yet. My OBGYN said I should start to feel her in the next few weeks. That is something I am waiting for. This little girl is already spoiled. Her closet is starting to fill up with clothes already including 2 swimsuits that Freddie and I got today at Carters. My pregnancy feels like it is going by so quickly. We can't wait to see Miss Brinley and meet her. In a few weeks we go back to the doctor to hear her heart beat and then 4 more weeks after that I get to do the lovely glucose test! Will post Week 21 picture on Thursday! (Picture was taken at Fenway Park in Boston)

No comments:

Post a Comment