Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 22...And Baby Furniture

So we have arrived to Week 22 and she is the size of a Papaya.We got Miss Brinley her room furniture last night before we went to our first Childbirthing class. The childbirthing class was fine for me since I did I semester of Labor & Delivery in nursing school but I am pretty sure Freddie was in for a shock. Even though I am a nurse there is still a lot I do not know about the pregnancy, birthing and newborn process. I guess all of that comes with time and experience. We have 2 more childbirth classes and then a few other classes to take and then we are done. Tonight I had my first real craving...it was cinnamon rolls. Thankfully my husband went to the grocery store and bought cinnamon rolls for me when I got off of work. We have a doctors appointment on Tuesday to listen to her heart beat. It feels like we have to wait forever and it is only a month in between visits. Still waiting for me to feel Miss Brinley. Our OB said at around 2 pounds I should feel her. Till next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment