Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week 23...And Still Feeling Great

I have hit Week 23 and I still feel great. We had a check up on Tuesday and we got to hear Miss Brinley's heart beat which sounds like a galloping horse. I am starting to feel little flutters occasionally in my stomach. I should really start to feel her soon. We had our second Childbirthing class last night, it went great though. Freddie said he is learning a lot which is great because I have a feeling I may forget everything when the time comes. This next week will be crazy with classes. We go to Breast Feeding on Sunday, Breast Pumping on Tuesday and then our last Childbirthing class on Wednesday, which also happens to be my birthday. So we have a busy week ahead of us. I can't believe I am almost 6 months. Time is going by so fast Miss Brinley will be here before we know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment