On April 6th she will be one month old. It is crazy how time flys by. So far she eats, sleeps and poops. She is starting to do better at night. She will sleep 4-6 hours at once at night and then is up about every 2 hours. She loves her car seat and always falls asleep in it and in the car. I am taking 12 weeks off of work. I will be returning the beginning of June. We interviewed an at home daycare last Wednesday and Brinley sure did make a great impression. She had a blow out and the nice ladies ended up cleaning her up and changing her for us. Here are some newborn photos from the photo session we had when she was 1 week old:
Friday, April 4, 2014
I'm back...with the Newest Newsom!
Hey to all our family and friends! Well as most of you know we had our beautiful baby girl named Brinley Elisabeth Newsom she was born March 6, 2014 at 1240 am. She was 6 pounds 14 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long! She is perfect. I ended up having to have a c section. She was stuck and it ended up that the cord was wrapped around her neck. Here is our first family photo together:
On April 6th she will be one month old. It is crazy how time flys by. So far she eats, sleeps and poops. She is starting to do better at night. She will sleep 4-6 hours at once at night and then is up about every 2 hours. She loves her car seat and always falls asleep in it and in the car. I am taking 12 weeks off of work. I will be returning the beginning of June. We interviewed an at home daycare last Wednesday and Brinley sure did make a great impression. She had a blow out and the nice ladies ended up cleaning her up and changing her for us. Here are some newborn photos from the photo session we had when she was 1 week old:
I will be updated my blog monthly now. So a final picture is her one month old picture! Enjoy because we are certainly enjoying our Newest Newsom!
On April 6th she will be one month old. It is crazy how time flys by. So far she eats, sleeps and poops. She is starting to do better at night. She will sleep 4-6 hours at once at night and then is up about every 2 hours. She loves her car seat and always falls asleep in it and in the car. I am taking 12 weeks off of work. I will be returning the beginning of June. We interviewed an at home daycare last Wednesday and Brinley sure did make a great impression. She had a blow out and the nice ladies ended up cleaning her up and changing her for us. Here are some newborn photos from the photo session we had when she was 1 week old:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment