Thursday, February 27, 2014

Week 38.....Get this out of me!!!

Welcome to week 38.  We are ready to meet our princess.  We had a doctors appointment on Wednesday.  I am dilated between a 2 and a 3 and effaced to 70 percent.  We had a discussion with the doctor about inducing but we plan on holding off for right now to see if she will be coming on her own.  I am still working 3 days a week at the hospital and not having any complications with it.  We are waiting on the bedding we ordered to come in and then her room will be complete.  The wonderful people I work with threw me a baby shower and got Brinley lots of great things.  Freddie and I are both very appreciative of them.  Hopefully next week we will have more news and be that much closer to seeing her.


No comments:

Post a Comment