Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 24...And my Birthday

We have made it to Week 24. I celebrated my 28th birthday on Wednesday. It was a good one. We got to tour the hospital that Miss Brinley will be born at and we finished our last Childbirthing class. I am officially 6 months now. Crazy how time is just flying by. I am starting to feel small little movements like butterflys in the stomach. I go back in 3 weeks to the doctor for my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes and the same day I get an ultrasound done to make sure she is growing like she needs to be. We are still waiting on her furniture to come in and when it does I will post pictures. We can't wait to meet our little girl. Yes I am wearing the same shirt I wore the week before...Sorry!

 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! :) I am trying to be a good blogger again...so far, I am not making it. Hopefully if I get on to see yours I can do a quick post! :) You look great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete