Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 26....Freezing Rain

Well today I have made it to Week 26. Brinley is now the size of an Eggplant. We are were suppose to have our Baby Care class tonight at 7 instead Texas got freezing rain. They cancelled the class so now it is postponed till a later date. Welcome to Texas where any freeze shuts everything down. Freddie, my sister, my mom, Jimmy and I all went to Canton last weekend. We found a huge wooden "B" to paint for Brinley's room, a pink and grey chevron lamp shade and a lady to make her bedding. It was a successful shopping trip to say the least. Freddie and I still need to work on her room and getting it together. We are waiting on the swatches to come in from the bedding lady so we can match her paint colors. One Tuesday I go for my glucose test to test for diabetes and we also get a ultrasound done. Can't wait to see the little one!


I had just gotten off from work! Sorry about the scrub picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment