Friday, December 20, 2013

Week 28....And 3rd Trimester

Sorry for the day late post! I have made it to the final trimester of this pregnancy. I have had a very uneventful pregnancy. I went and spoke with the pediatrician on Tuesday and I am pretty sure that is the one we will go with. Unfortunately all this is new to me so I didn't have any specific questions. I guess only time will come with that. I am now having to see the doctor every 2 weeks to make sure Miss Brinley is behaving and acting like she should. I am still working 6 days a week. 3 days at the hospital and other 3 days at my desk job which 2 of them are at home. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. This is our last Christmas as just Freddie and I. Things can only get better from here. We are very thankful for the friends and family in our life. Time is flying by with this pregnancy. Still stocking up on the diapers though....I don't think I will ever have enough. Till next week! Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment