Thursday, December 12, 2013

Week 27....And The Glucose Test

So I finally hit Week 27. I went to the doctor on Tuesday for the dreaded glucose test and I passed! Thank God it was extremely gross. It was like  super sweet orange soda and I don't even like orange soda. Freddie got to feel her kick finally. He thought I did it first but I finally convinced him it wasn't me. She is moving around more well at least I am starting to feel her more. I feel her more when I sit down and actually just relax. She is 2 pounds 1 ounce....or at least that is what the sono showed and I am finally starting to feel her movements. We found a lady to make Brinley's bedding in Keller so I am excited to get that going. We have officially moved into the third trimester this week. I am still feeling great through. I have probably had one of the easiest pregnancy's...and yes I know they are not all this easy. We are excited to meet our baby girl...and yes it is still a girl I made the sono lady check. Till next Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment