Well I am to Week 31. I officially have 9 more weeks to go. Freddie and I took maternity photos on Tuesday. We took the photos in downtown McKinney on the square. It was freezing cold but we survived. We can't wait to see the finish product. I will post the pictures when I get them. Freddie has decided not to paint chevron for the nursery. We are now looking around for a painter to paint the chevron in the nursery for us. We can't wait to get it all together and finished. I am still feeling great. No complaints minus itchy skin occasionally. My parents did a grandparenting 101 class on Wednesday. They said it was very informative and that they learned a lot considering many things have changed in 28 years. It is crazy how quickly time is flying by. Miss Brinley will be here before we know it.

No comments:
Post a Comment