I have made it to Week 32, Brinley is about 4 pounds now. I am really starting to notice Brinley getting bigger because it getting harder to do the things. Freddie and I got our Tdap shot yesterday at the doctors and our arms are pretty sore. We got to hear Brinley's heartbeat and she is still measuring correctly. We hope to get her room done by next week so we will post pictures when that is done. All her furniture is hanging out in the garage. We go back to the doctors in 2 weeks and then from there is will be weekly. I guess I should start packing my hospital bag soon. Dr. Jacobs keeps telling me that since Miss Brinley is so calm now she will probably not be that way when she comes out...I hope she is wrong. Till next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment