Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week 34...Almost there!

Welcome to Week 34. I have 6 weeks left till we get to see our baby girl. We have been working a lot on her room to make it ready for here. We got the stroller/car seat from my parents and then the bassinet from his dad and Terri. It was fun learning how to assembly them together. We make a pretty good team I must admit. I can't wait to get her bedding hopefully it will be done at the beginning of March. We are down to weekly doctor appointments now. Hopefully everything will stay ok and I will continue to work till the day Brinley decides she is ready to see the world. Freddie has this whole decorating thing down by the way...as you can see in some of the room pictures. Sorry this week hasn't been that exciting but here are some pictures to enjoy till next week!







No comments:

Post a Comment