Thursday, January 23, 2014

Week 33...Brinley's Nursery

Well guys I have made it to Week 33. She is the size of a Pineapple. I start next week with my weekly doctor appointments. Well this past week have have accomplished a lot in Brinley's room. We hired someone to paint her nursery so that was completed on Saturday. Then on my Monday my dad came over to help Freddie put together the furniture. Thank God he did because that furniture was heavy I don't think Freddie could of done it on his own. We are adding things to her room on a daily basis. I hope it isn't too early to start nesting because I do something everyday. I can't believe that I have 7 more weeks to go. Time is just flying by. I guess this means my mom should start sleeping with her phone next to the bed! I got my maternity photos in today as well. They are on Facebook and I will post a few of my favorites on here. Till next week...here are some photos of Brinley's room and maternity photos!













No comments:

Post a Comment