Welcome to Week 36. I went to the doctor on Monday and I am 1 cm dilated and 50 % effaced. It is very exciting to hear hopefully our baby girl will make her debut a little early but not too early. I had a wonderful baby shower last Saturday that was hosted by my sister and a great friend. Brinley got lots of awesome things. I am loving the weekly doctor appointments just because we get to hear her heart beat. I have never really got to feel her kick or move since my placenta in placed in the front of my stomach. Now that she is getting bigger I can feel her butt hit me occasionally which is a nice feeling. I am going to be working till March 10th hopefully I will make it till then. My work is throwing me a baby shower this Saturday. I am very grateful for everyone who has attended my showers or sent gifts. We are very blessed to have such amazing friends and family. Till next week!
I thought I would change up my typical picture and show a belly pic! I am getting so big!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment