Well I have made it to Week 35. I officially have canakles as of Tuesday. For those who don't know what they are they are (It is when your feet are so swollen that you can't tell where the calf and the feet meet. There is no ankle shown). My doctor says everything is fine as long as my blood pressure stays low and there is no other swelling anywhere on the body. I just need to try to elevate my feet as much as possible. We got our last ultrasound of baby girl. She is measuring about 5 pounds and 2 ounces so far. She has hair and is still head down. I am 1/2 centimeter dilated and my cervix is soft. So hopefully everything will go as planned. I am waking up in the middle of the night not due to her kicking or anything but to me starting to become anxious of her arrival. She will be here before we know it. My baby shower is this weekend on Saturday I am excited to see family and friends. I will post pictures of the shower either later this week or next week. Till next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment