Thursday, February 20, 2014

Week 37....Any day now!

Well I have made it to Week 37. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am 2 centimeters dilated and 60% effaced. My OBGYN made me have a contraction and oh boy let me tell you how much fun that was. I think it hurt more since I was caught off guard and wasn't prepared for it.  But Freddie was there so I could squeeze his pinky! She said she can come any time now. We tell her she can come at any time all the time maybe we should tell her to stay. Brinley is probably too comfortable where she is at. She is still sitting high and hasn't dropped yet. We have her room together minus I am still waiting on her baby bedding which will be done in early March. Freddie and I have our bags packed and put the car seat base in the car so we are all ready. I packed Brinley's bag Freddie doesn't believe I need all the clothes in there but it all fits in her diaper bag with room to spare! My work is throwing me a baby shower on Saturday. Time is counting down! We are so ready to meet our little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment